Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Noynoy runs for president in the 2010 elections


A month ago, me and three of my batch mates in college had an exchange of opinions on who's apt for president this coming 2010 elections, the names of Villar, Binay, Aquino, and Roxas came up. In that kuro-kuro, I was doubtful of Sen. Noy Aquino just for the reason na hindi ko siya feel (anong klaseng rason naman yun?ano?) at hindi pa napapanahon sa tingin ko but then today (which happens to be the 40th day of the late Cory Aquino and Sen. Aquino's formal declaration for presidency), I chance upon reading Philippine Daily Inquirer Opinion page, particularly Conrado de Quiros' column entitled "Yes, he can". And what an enlightenment! The writeup says it all! No doubt, my vote goes to Noynoy Aquino!!!

For all of you who's not for Noy, though the whole point is actually convincing us all that he is the one (for president), the author was able to establish a good argument on what kind of leader should we put into office and how we, people should regard this whole election and how we're suppose to act 'democratically' in this country. This article is really a wake-up call! So go and read on... Please!c;

---
So, I finally got myself going to the Comelec's office today for transfer of precinct. I registered myself in Iligan City where I stayed for four academic years for my college because I thought, the certificate would be needed in the filing for the licensure exam but later on I found out it was not. So what a waste?! Reading the claim slip I've kept with me since March this year, I'm not an official registered voter pa pala and the kind lady in the Comelec's office told me that they'll have my registration in Iligan cancelled na lang daw so I still filled up a Transfer Form. Unfortunately, their camera is being repaired in Manila for a week now therefore I'm not a registered voter yet. hayz... I thought this would be a leap for me.

1 comment:

justthebest said...

whew... unsay date sa nquirer lei? maybe i should also read that article wapako na convins na mag noynoy this 2010 election...hehe

bad news pud d i sir frank caballes passed away yesterday let us pray for his soul and for madam celia and karen..