Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ako na! ako na si MS. TAPULAN

eek..uuuhhmm.. am i still welcome here? can't hardly believe it's been (and i really have to pause, look into my left hand and counted) seven months since my last post. waaahhh! shame on me. so it's true, i'm just really good at beginnings.

can't even believe i have not said anything about my friend's death. i sorely miss her but i knew she's in a far off better place with the Creator. i know she's happy and i hope i make her happy if i frequent here noh? i'm crossing my fingers on this.

oh this plain blah, blah.. can't come up with a at least thought-about account for the moment. i'm suppose to be in Dreamland by now, but just have to do quick peek on how you've been lately and it's pretty silent in here, creepy, cobwebs in the corners, bats, roaches and mice might be lurking somewhere.. ewe!!!

 so long my friend. we'll visit you soon. and pray it be soonest. you know i'm pretty bad with promises and keeping with dates.. boo!


God bless the world and those who have joined Him in peace in heaven! Send my love to our bebe Tin, Lord! i love You!





No comments: